Skip to content

Welcome to the Grand Hotel, Mornington!

Built in 1889, it is over 125 years old. It was originally the Grand Coffee Palace, and later the Grand Hotel. It is registered on the Historic Buildings Register and recorded as a building of historical significance by the National Trust of Australia. 

The original building was only about 10 meters long and encompassed the area below the tower. The building has been added to and renovated on a number of occasions, notably in the 1920’s. Three towers have graced the Grand. It has now been replaced but did stand without a tower for 39 years. 

Bistro Specials

Bistro Specials

Come join us in the sports bar for every AFL game, every UFC fight racing and a discounted menu.

A home away from home, it’s the welcome place where the locals meet on any given day of the week to catch up with friends, enjoy a chat, live sports, a friendly game of pool or come in for a solid bar meal with a cold pint.